All-On-4 implants have changed the way dentists and patients feel about replacing full sets of teeth. This method of teeth replacement sometimes referred to as Snap on Dentures or Teeth in a Day that is a blend of advantages of both, dental implants and dentures. Like dentures, they replace teeth in a full arch of the mouth, but they are held permanently in place with dental implants. This means patients need not have to worry about the slipping or discomforts that sometimes come with wearing dentures.
Dr. Kevin and his team are expert in providing the All on 4 processes of replacing the missing teeth. Dr Kevin understands that tooth loss is physical and psychologically painful and can change the way you feel about interacting with people in your day to day life. Unfortunately, many denture wearers are cautious of their smile but choosing All on 4 Implants can help patients feel confident when facing the people in a social gathering.
All On Four Implants Give You New Teeth in A Day
One of the biggest limitations of the traditional dentures is that the patient has to wait 8-12 weeks because tooth extraction is needed. The All On 4 Implant method changes all of that. All on four dental implants are needed a just single dental visit and you will have the permanent teeth in just a single visit to Dental Implant Center. At the day when you visit for the procedure, you can have the teeth in just an hour.
All on Four Implants will be surgically implanted into your jaw bone through your gums by making cuts in the gums. The cut and the implants are very small to keep your healing time to a minimum. These implants will anchor your new teeth, but they also act like artificial tooth roots. These implants sit in your jawbone, just as a natural tooth root does. The post of the implant comes up out of the gum, and your new set of teeth will snap onto the posts, where they remain firmly in place.
When you leave the dental office and your desensitising medicine wears off, you will feel a little distress. In many cases, most patients can go home and have a light dinner with their new teeth with no inconvenience. So when you choose All On 4 Implants, on the very few starting days you have to take some delicate nourishment but after few days only, your implanted teeth will start function as the natural teeth and all your eating restrictions will remove.
Who Is A Candidate For All On 4 Implants?
An extraordinary aspect regarding All On Four Implants is that most patients are qualified for the treatment and this likewise a favourable position. Regardless of the possibility that you’ve been told by different dental practitioners that you don’t have enough jaw bone that supports implants, Doctor Kevin can most likely help you. The implants utilised as a part of the All On four technique are mini implants, which implies they are considerably smaller than conventional dental implants and don’t require a similar measure of bone support. Dr. Kevin likewise inserts the implants at a point that gives a strong base, regardless of the possibility that you’ve lost bone thickness.
What Are The Benefits of All On Four Implants?
There are almost countless benefits to choosing the All On 4 Implant method. They include:
- New Teeth In A Day – The day you arrive for your new teeth, you’ll have them and be ready to face the world with renewed confidence. You’ll have to come back for follow-up visits, but your smile will be restored in just one visit.
- Eat foods you’ve been missing – Lost teeth and conventional dentures mean limited food choices. All On 4 Implants are much stronger than conventional dentures, and they never slip or slide. This means you’re able to enjoy more food than you thought possible with dentures.
- Nobody will notice you have false teeth – Dentures can often give themselves away. They slip, fall out, pop, click and sometimes give off a foul odor. All On Four Implants never slip or slide. You don’t have to worry about being “outed” that you have false teeth.
- No hidden costs – Conventional dentures and partials require you to purchase special care products each and every month. Your upfront cost may have been low, but you’ll literally be paying for your dentures the rest of your life. There are no adhesives or soaks to purchase with All On 4 Implants.
- Promotes jaw and gum health – When you lose your teeth, your jawbone shrinks around the newly formed spaces where your roots used to be. This affects the size and shape of your jaw and leaves you vulnerable to gum disease. But Dental Implants mimic tooth roots, helping your jaw maintain its density and shape.
- Look younger for longer – Without teeth in your mouth to support your facial muscles, you can appear saggy and sunken-in, which can cause you to look 10 to 20 years older than you really are. All On 4 Implants support the muscles of the face and help you to look your age (or even younger).
All On 4 Implants Can Give You Back Your Life
It sounds dramatic, however, it’s actual and acknowledged by the whole knowledgeable individuals. When you aren’t happy with your teeth, you generally aren’t happy with your life also. If you do not have the perfect teeth then it might be possible that you remain unattended in any social gathering. All On Four Implants give you a solid, natural looking, and permanent smile, which will improve your smile quality and you can laugh openly at every social gathering and it can be concluded that All on four implants will reimburse your beautiful smile.