All On Four Implants Las Vegas
All On 4 implants Las Vegas are a revolution in tooth replacement. They allow patients with dentures who may have previously been ineligible to receive implants, to opt for a permanent, solid form of tooth replacement. And all of this can be done in just one office visit.
Dr. Kevin Khorshid in Las Vegas Dental Implants is proud to offer his patients a variety of options when it comes to smile restoration. He understands how uncomfortable and limiting traditional dentures can be. That’s why he offers his patients the ability to get brand new, firmly anchored Teeth In A Day with All On 4 Dental Implants. Even if you’ve been told in the past that you don’t have enough jaw support for dental implants, you may eligible for All-On-4, because this procedure uses small implants that require less bone mass and doesn’t involve any extra procedures, like bone grafting.
What Are All On 4 Implants Las Vegas?
All-On-4 dental implants work exactly as the name suggests. Four small implants are inserted into the jaw arch (upper, lower, or both). These implants act as anchors for a full set of new teeth. Those teeth are “snapped on” to the implants where they are anchored firmly into place. Only Dr. Khorshid can remove your new teeth, and you don’t have to worry about popping your dentures in and out. You have a new, strong set of artificial teeth in one office visit.
Advantages Of All On Four Implants
There are many benefits of the All On 4 implant procedure, including:
- New Teeth In A Day – The day you enter the office for the All-On-4 treatment, you leave with a brand new smile. In just one visit, you’ll be done with traditional dentures for good.
- No bone grafts needed – If you were told in the past that you’d require bone grafts for dental implants, it’s worth a second opinion. The All On 4 Dental Implants method are very small, inserted at an angle, and don’t require as much jaw support. So you likely won’t need any extra procedures before you can get your new teeth.
- You can eat a wider variety of foods – Because your new teeth are anchored down by dental implants, you can eat more foods than you could with dentures. You shouldn’t go around trying to crack nuts all day with your new teeth, but you won’t be relegated to soup and soft food, either.
- Your self-esteem will soar – If you’ve ever turned down a social invitation or found yourself holding back at parties, All-On-4 dental implants can change your life. You don’t have to worry about your dentures slipping or popping out because your dental implants anchor your teeth in place.
- No more swollen or sore gums – The biggest complaint about dentures is comfort. Traditional dentures can be awkward at best, downright painful at worst. Once your jaw is completely healed around your new implants, you’ll never suffer from dentures soreness again.
Am I Eligible For The All On Four Implants Procedure?
If you’ve asked your dentist in the past about implants and were turned down, you may have thought the door was permanently closed on natural and comfortable tooth replacement. But even if you don’t have the jaw support for traditional dental implants, it’s likely you’re still able to receive the All On 4 Implants treatment. The implants are much smaller, and Dr. Khorshid inserts them at an angle that allows them to withstand stress, but doesn’t require as much bone support from the jaw.
Finding the right dentist for Dental Implants Las Vegas might seem overwhelming, especially if you’ve asked about implants before and were denied. But Kr. Khorshid can evaluate you and let you know if you’re a candidate for this procedure. He has worked with patients with all sorts of dental health situations and because he is a leader in implant dentistry, he is able to offer patients something many dentists in Las Vegas can’t – options. So if you’re unhappy with the look, feel, or fit of your dentures, give Dr. Kevin a call today to learn more about All On Four Implants Las Vegas.