Complete Dentures Las Vegas
Complete dentures Las Vegas, also known as full dentures, or traditional dentures, replace full sets of missing teeth. Your teeth were built to last a lifetime, but unfortunately most adults will face tooth loss at some point in their lives. Injury, chronic illness, tooth decay, and gum disease can wreak havoc on teeth, and force patients to consider their options for tooth replacement.
When that time comes, Las Vegas patients look to Dr. Kevin Khorshid. He has dedicated his practice to smile restoration. He understands that tooth loss can not only affect your oral health, but the quality of your daily life. That’s why he and his staff get to know each patient who walks through the door. Dr. K conducts thorough exams and consultations where he not only learns the structure of your mouth and jaw, but he also takes the time to get to know you as an individual. He will design a treatment plan for you that will not only address your oral health concerns, but will also help you regain your confidence and get back to living your life.
Are Complete Dentures Necessary?
Every mouth is different, but there are a lot of reasons complete dentures might be necessary. One lost tooth leads to more missing teeth. So if you’ve lost several teeth, especially if that tooth loss is due to decay or gum disease, Dr. K may recommend replacing all of your teeth. This may seem extreme, but it’s impossible to completely reverse the trend of missing teeth, especially if that trend is due to poor oral hygiene. In those cases, removing all remaining teeth can be the best course of action.
Why Would I Consider Complete Dentures?
Dentures have a bad reputation. We all picture old men sitting around smacking their gums and popping their false teeth in an out to scare little children. But dentures don’t have to be so scary. Traditional dentures are far more advanced than they were when you were a kid. Dr. Khorshid designs each set of dentures to be a perfect match for your mouth in terms of size, shape, fit, and comfort. They key to keeping dentures fitting well it to return every year for a checkup. If you take care of your complete dentures and get them religned as needed, you won’t ever look like your grandpa.
Some of the advantages of Complete Dentures include:
- Eat more foods – Dentures allow you to expand your menu choices beyond soups and soft food.
- You won’t age prematurely – Complete dentures stop your facial muscles from sagging around the mouth, preventing that “sunken” appearance people have when they don’t replace their missing teeth.
- Modern dentures look natural – Dr. Khorshid custom designs every set of dentures to fit and look natural. You won’t get stuck with “chicklet teeth” at ABC.
- You have options – Complete dentures can be traditional, in that they sit over the gums, or they can be permanently anchored in your mouth with the use of dental implants.
- You can have new Teeth In A Day – Whether you opt for traditional dentures or implant-supported complete dentures, you can leave the ABC offices with new Teeth In A Day.
Choose A Dentist Cares About Your Personal Goals
When tooth loss begins, it can cause a lot of anxiety and fear. Many people ignore their missing teeth, only to suffer through more tooth loss and even further anxiety. This often leads to social isolation and can even cause depression. If you live in the Las Vegas area and you’re dealing with a smile that embarrasses you, or if you have dentures that currently embarrass you, call Dr. Khorshid. The staff at ABC understands the needs and anxieties of denture wearers and they strive to help everyone who walks through the door achieve their best smile.
Don’t let missing teeth keep you from living your life to the fullest. Contact Dr Kevin Khorshid DDS of Las Vegas today to learn more about your options for Complete Dentures in Las Vegas.